Since opening our doors in 1978
Island Pacific has been a leading distributor of doors, frames, finish hardware security and specialty building products in the islands. We are located in a 27,500 square foot facility in the Iwilei area. Our facility consists of offices, warehouse, showroom and steel door/frame fabrication shop.
Our highly qualified staff
have many years of experience in the products and markets we serve. Services provided by Island Pacific include the following:
Complete "computerized" specifications, including consultation services to architects, contractors, building owners and their representatives.
- Computerized plan take-offs, estimating/quotation and change order system.
- Computerized project detailing/scheduling/ordering and expediting.
- Consulting regarding fire & life safety codes, ADA issues and Industry standards.
- Professional project management including project managers, assistant managers, hardware/locksmith technicians.
- Licensed fire labeling shop for hollow metal doors & frames. Approved by Intertek Testing Services (ITS) / Warnock Hersey (WHI)
The Contractor Score is an empirical tool derived from the contractor's documented and verified
information. It is based on objective calculations without subjectivity or bias. The main goal of Contractor
Score is to provide a concise gauge whereby customers may evaluate the short-term liquidity and
management capacity of the contractor relative to its own needs. It is not a bond nor guarantee of
performance. The emphasis is on liquidity, working capital, leverage and profitability of the most recent
fiscal year and fiscal quarter as it relates to the existing backlog. Available funds contributing to the
liquidity may be internal or external.