- All orders Cash-On-Delivery (C.O.D.) unless credit has been established or paying by credit card for orders placed through our website.
- Online orders must be picked up within 5 business days of placing the order. Any orders not picked up within that time will be refunded, less a 25% restocking charge.
- A service fee of 3% will be charged on all orders over $2,000.00 paid via credit card.
- Minimum Orders:
- Minimum Invoice: $50.00
- Minimum Factory Special order: $100.00
- Minimum Neighbor Island order: $100.00
- Minimum Oahu UPS shipped order: $100.00
- Checks accepted with local I.D. only. A $35.00 service charge will be assessed for all returned checks.
- Special factory orders (50% deposit may be required) must be picked up immediately upon arrival.
- All deposits are non-refundable; a credit on account will be issued. Cancellation charges may apply.
- For accounts on credit:
- Standard terms: Net 30 days.
- Payments to be made from invoice. Statements will be sent only upon request.
- A finance charge at the annual percentage rate of 18% per annum (monthly rate of 1-1/2%) will be applied on all past due amounts.
- Late payments may result in an account credit hold.
- RETURN POLICY: If you are not satisfied with your purchase, items must be returned within 10 days, from the date of purchase, along with a copy of the invoice. Items must be in resalable condition, in original boxes, and all parts and accessories must be in unopened packages. We cannot accept any item that was previously installed. Restocking charges vary depending on the factory. Customers will be responsible for all return freight. Credit is contingent upon factory inspection. No Cash Refunds will be given; a store credit will be issued.
- All merchandise must be checked before leaving premises. Claims will be handled immediately.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Please call your order in so we can have it ready when you get here.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.
CHANGE ORDER POLICY
RELEASE OF MATERIAL
Island Pacific maintains a standardized policy regarding the ordering and subsequent release of materials associated with Change Orders.
Change orders encompass any adjustments or modifications to a project’s scope or schedule, while materials release pertains to the procurement of materials for a project. This policy ensures that all change orders and material releases are managed efficiently, maintaining transparency and accountability throughout the entire process. Our objective at IPD is to facilitate the release of materials and keep jobs progressing while ensuring that we receive the necessary Change Orders and payments in a timely manner.
IPD will release materials related to Change Orders once all of the following criteria are met:
- Any change to a project’s scope must be thoroughly documented through a written change proposal request. This request should include a description of the change, and if applicable, it should include supporting documentation such as revised drawings or specifications.
- A written authorization to proceed is received approving the submitted change proposal scope requirements and the price of materials (email directives to proceed will be acceptable provided the customer has not previously disputed email directives)
- Customer’s entire account must be in good standing with regard to payments.
- Customer will make every effort to provide the executed change order within 15 working days of receiving authorization.
- IPD reserves the right to suspend future order processing and material delivery until change orders and/or payments are brought up to date.
By adhering to this Change Orders and Materials Release Policy, we aim to streamline our project management process, ensuring transparency and the smooth progression of projects.